Terry Morse and Mike Fields created Superior Fabrication, Inc. on July 14, 1997, in Elk City, Oklahoma at the heart of the Anadarko basin oil and gas field. Terry and Mike saw a need in the industry for a quality manufacturer of various products and services. Terry and Mike worked right alongside the other nine employees who began the company in 1997. The company's name, Superior, reflects the quality demanded in our people, products, and services.
We have been growing steadily since the beginning. Our original plant in 1997 was on 9.5 acres with a 11,000 sq. ft. fabrication shop and 6,000 sq. ft. of office and warehouse space.
- August 1999 added 12,000 ft fabrication shop at original location
- March 2002 added 1,250 ft office space at original location
- May 2001 opened 7,500 ft trailer shop at Sayre, OK
- June 2004 opened 4,000 ft shop at Canadian, TX
- September 2004 added 1,250 ft parts inventory space
- December 2005 opened additional 10,000 ft shop at Elk City
- April 2007 opened 50,000 ft facility
- August 2008 added 40,000 ft facility in Ada, OK
- December 2008 added 12' x 12' x 50' PWHT oven at Elk City
- July 2010 added 1,200 ft at Canadian, TX
- Added 30' x 50' paint bay at the South Eastern location in Elk City
- Added 40' x 60' finishing building at the South Eastern location in Elk City
- Added 10' x 100' warehouse to the South Eastern location in Elk City
- Added 60' x 100' fabrication building to the South Main location in Elk City
We have grown from nine employees to over 250 employees. We have 4 locations that total nearly 100 acres of land; 20,000sq. ft. of office space; and 150,000ft of fabrication space.